KEEPING OUR COMMUNITY & CUSTOMERS SAFE DUE TO COVID-19. We are once again OPEN to walk-in customers and HIGHLY recommend wearing a mask. We will continue to offer curbside pick-up, local delivery (within a 10 mile radius of our store) and of course we are still fulfilling all of your online shipping orders.
1. In a 4-quart pot, melt butter or heat olive oil over medium high heat.
2. Add cut-up cauliflower and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring until lightly browned.
3. Stir in contents of soup mix. Add broth, bring to a boil, cover and reduce to a simmer for 25 minutes.
4. Stir in heavy cream. Use an immersion blender to puree to desired consistency (or pour soup into blender or food processor and puree in batches).
5. Salt and pepper, if desired.
Serve with toasted pita bread and garnish, if desired.
Serve over brown rice and garnish with toasted walnuts.
Reduced Fat 1. Bring 4 cups of broth to a boil, add soup mix and cut up cauliflower, cover and reduce heat to a simmer for 25 minutes. 2. Use an immersion blender to puree to desired consistency (or pour soup into blender or food processor and puree in batches).