Riff Raff Mushroom Marinade
Salvy concocted a savory blend of sauces and red wine with other secretive family ingredients and meticulously crafted this one-of-a kind marinade that is truly maintenance for the soul!
Recommended for: mushrooms, vegetables, chicken & pork
Tips: Vegetables can be stir fried or sautéed
Cooking methods: marinating, grilling, or on your stove top for a quick meal
For mushrooms & onions:
- ½-1 stick of butter
- ½ -1 can of your favorite beer (option of drinking the other half)
- Add in a generous portion to your liking of Riff Raff
- slice and dice veggies to your desire
- mix all together (we recommend using a covered foil pan) & throw on the grill one hour prior to adding the meat, or throw on the stove top. Mushrooms should be moist, saucy & succulent when done.
- Slather a healthy portion on meat
- let sit 30 minutes
- grill or put on the stove top
Company: Salvy Sousa